|Back To All Blogs||Blog 45 Of 72||Prev Next|
Posted On 2009-10-03 , 2:59 PM
Halloween in Coming!
It's time for costumes, dress-up, let's pretend, and scary, spooky stories. And who doesn't like Halloween? If the projects in the Oct 09 issue of The BuzzLetter are not enough to get you into the mood for Halloween try these creepy books. They're suitable for ages 8-12.
- Dare to Be Scared (Thirteen Stories to Chill and Thrill - Illustrated)
- Ghost Mysteries (Unraveling the World's Most Mysterious Hauntings- Illustrated)
- Scary Stories For Sleepovers (Terrifying and uncanny tales that are sure to make kids huddle together.)
- Skeleton Creek - Series #1 (A "multi-platform" mystery incorporating text and video in a way that has not been done before about two small-town teens)
Happy Trick or Treating!
|1. ||Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays (that, and Easter). I love the colors and crafts of both holidays and have so much fun decorating the house! It's been a few years (and then some) since I've been young enough to go Trick or Treating, but the candy is always good too!|
Wish I could add some more great books to your Halloween book list. There were a lot of different ones that I read growing up, but I can't remember them now. :(
- by Artist Anika, 2009-10-05, 9:37 AM