|Back To All Blogs||Blog 20 Of 72||Prev Next|
|Pine Cone Turkey Craft|
Posted On 2011-11-15 , 4:58 PM
There's still time to make a Thanksgiving table decoration. So get started now. We found this one on EnchantedLearning.com.
- An acorn or a nut in the shell
- Brown, red, orange and yellow construction paper
- Pencil or marker
- A pine cone
- Googly eye(s)
- Cut out construction paper feathers.
- Put a small blob of clay on one side of the pine cone to steady it on the table. The pine cone will be the turkey's body.
- Glue the "feathers" to the top of the wide side of the pine cone.
- Glue the acorn to the front of the turkey using hot glue. Glue on two googly eyes and a small piece of red construction paper (for the turkey's wattle). Let the glue set.
||Steps 2. and 3.
You now have a great Thanksgiving table turkey decoration. To avoid staining a tablecloth with the clay, put the turkey on a small dish. For more fun add candy corn to the dish. ^.^
For more Thanksgiving crafts, go to EnchantedLearning.com