NOTE: Red highlighting indicates a new, updated, or revised page.
It's a Buzzing Kids World (Home) - A site for kids and parents about kids. We promote family bonding through fun activities using kid-safe anime images. Kids are our focus, family bonding is our goal!
Bulletin Buzz- Bulletin Buzz was created to keep you, as parents, informed about current events or caught up on things that you and your children may need to know or be reminded of now now and then. We just divided it into sub-categories:
- BB#2 - Arts/Crafts - where parents and kids get the latest scoop on what's new.
- BB#3 - Education - Keeping up with education so kids and parents get the latest scoop and then digging through the archives.
- BB#4 - Entertainment - What's new in entertainment for kids: Latest releases, anime/manga convention schedules, etc.
- BB#5 - Family Matters - where parents and kids get the latest scoop on what's new for families.
- BB#6 - Games/Toys - where parents and kids get the latest scoop on what's new with games and toys.
- BB#7 - Gizmos/Gadgets - where parents and kids get the scoop on the latest gizmos and gadgets.
- BB#8 - Miscellaneous - keeping up with the the not-so-ordinary that affects our lives.
- BB#9 - Safety/Security - where parents and kids get the latest scoop on being safe, not sorry.
- A fun blog for and about kids - their experiences, their advice and the darnedest things they say. ^.^
The BuzzLetter - a monthly-themed newsletter for parents and kids with fun (and serious) topics, poems, chalk talks, and fun projects. Past issues can be found in the BuzzLetter Archives. Go directly to the May '13 ISSUE.
- Blackboard Buzz - Fun ways of teaching kids manners, how-to write thank you notes, school related topics, etc.
- History Matters - Topics that may not be taught in schools anymore pertaining to American history.
- Hobbies and Crafts- Fun crafts for kids and families.
- Just Saying - Random thoughts
- Kids Buzz - Funny quotes, jokes, and kid's antics.
- Nature - Fun and interesting things to do in the nature-world we live in.
- Personal - A little family history - sometimes funny and sometimes sad topics told in a way to help kids deal with life situations.
- Sports - Sports related posts and updates
- Tis the Season - Mostly winter holiday topics - Christmas, etc.
RSS Feeds - Popular topics for kids and parents; e.g., teen advice.
Pinterest - Buzzing Kids World's Pinterest Boards.
||Amazon, Anime, and Other Products
Amazon Portal - Amazon Store - one of the most popular destinations for online products with best buys.
Anime Superstore - all things anime
Product Buzz - Special seasonal promotions of our affiliates to save you steps and dollars.
Stocking Stuffers - Holiday gift suggestions for the family.
Kids Zone - Part of a big idea to make a kids zone section on the menu that’s all about... kids! We want to talk about what you’re into and cool things you like to do.
- Why the fascination for kids? Two words: Fun and fantasy! Can they bridge the generation gap?
- Animation for Kids
- Bakugan Battle Brawlers - This is an intro to Bakugan, an action adventure category of kid-style anime cartoons.
- Castle In The Sky - What would you do if a young lady fell from the sky and floated into your outstretched arms.
- Digimon - Season One - During summer camp, a group of young kids finds themselves sucked into the Digital World...
- Kiki's Delivery Service - Kiki’s Delivery Service is a cute anime film… a magic-filled coming-of-age tale for the whole family.
- Naruto - Do you ever wish you could be a ninja someday? Naruto does and he wants more - to be the Hokage.
- Pokemon - Pokemon is a good series for younger and newer fans to start with.
- The Powerpuff Girls - An overall description of the storyline.
- Spirited Away - a story about a 10-yr-old girl who becomes trapped in a bathhouse for spirits when her parents eat food that turns them into pigs.
- Animation for Teens -
- Figure 17 - Anime TV series - Life changes when Tsubasa awakens to a crash-landing nearby. Curious...
- Fruits Basket Anime - Kids version: What if life changing events found you living with the most popular boy in school...
- Mage - as in Magical Dreamer - Vol. 1from the Someday's Dreamers series - uplifting and an easy watch or read.
- Naruto - Do you ever wish you could be a ninja someday? Naruto does and he wants more - to be the Hokage.
- Young Justice - an action-packed series where young partners of the adult members of Justice League perform under-the-radar missions
- Yu-Gi-Oh - Based on a popular anime playing card game and featuring a variety of colorful monsters and combat methods
- Animation for Older Teens -
- Ai Yori Aoshi - This is a cute anime for pre-teens and teens with humor the girls and boys will enjoy.
- Bleach - Season One - Bleach is a fun, action-packed series aimed at older teens, mostly boys but girls could also enjoy it.
- Bleach - Season Two - The Soul Society Arc of Bleach helped kick the series off into its main plot.
- Cowboy Bebop - With all the elements it has going for it, even non-anime fans could possibly enjoy this western-style sci-fi series.
- FLCL - a show that will make you think like no other, while at the same make you laugh silly at its bizarre antics.
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - a new series that more closely follows Hiromu Arakawa’s original manga.
- Rurouni Kenshin - A historical samurai action series aimed at older teens - mixed with cute romantic comedy.
- Witch Hunter Robin - Witch Hunter Robin is aimed at older teens and fans. It features a different take on magic, secrets, and conspiracies
- Wolf's Rain - Wolf’s Rain is an interesting series featuring a secrets and conspiracies plotline that makes one think…
Fun Ways To Learn - Learning is serious business; but there can be fun and humor in learning, too!
Game Room -
The new hot home space - having anything from pool, pinball and music plus a big screen TV.
- Online Games - Online games - a way for staying in touch with friends or family members near and far.
- Yahoo Games - Some fun Yahoo games you can play or download now.
Gizmos & Gadgets -
The amazing advancement of technology and new trends.
- Scary or not, exploring the family history in Grandma's attic is one way of bridging the age gap.
- Bringing fun and other interests beyond TV and video games into your child's life.
- Arts and Crafts - Unleashing the creative monster with arts and crafts. There’s really no end to the fun...
- Origami Folding - Making Origami is fun and costs only as much as the paper you use.
- Scrapbooking Ideas - What hobby is creative, practiced with lots of friends and treasured by people for years to come?
HowTo - From the simple and easy to the intricate and challenging... the fun of it is learning howto!
- Create Your Own Superhero Universe - Intro - A how-to outline
- Easter Basket Ideas - Do your teenagers or preteens think they've outgrown the typical basket... try these ideas!
- Coloring Easter Eggs - Here are some fun Easter egg coloring ideas you can do together for the Easter baskets.
- Face Painting For Kids - Plan a party event with face painting for kids as a competition or fun activity. But, set the rules
- Junking is about kids using their ingenuity and smarts to create things from discarded parts...
- Space Makeover - Here is an easy plan for turning a kids bedroom into a cool space.
- Ceiling Lighting - What will it be for the kids rooms... the stars, the moon or a lazer show?
- Feng Shui Bagua - From school lockers to dorm rooms - develop better relationships through this design practice
- Feng Shui For Teens - Create harmony and improvements in your life just by aligning things properly.
- Tracing Family History - a fun project kids can do – and possibly get extra credit at school, too…
- Valentine Poetry - Creating your own valentine poetry carries special significance and opportunities for bonding.
Junior Sports -
Ok, so if you don't know by now, junior sports is all about team spirit! There's no 'i' in team.
Kids in the Kitchen - Happy times stir up happy memories. So kids grab a parent and head for the kitchen to log in some family bonding time.
- Olympic Mini Games - Backyard - Woo! Gotta love the games! Backyard mini games are like early training for the real Olympics.
- Olympic Mini Games - Indoor and Artistic - More games - indoor and artistic
- Olympic Spirit Inspires - Inspiring kids to emulate the athletes with good-natured competitive Olympic spirit.
- Olympic Mascots 2010 - Start a collection hobby with these Mascot products from the 2010 Olympic Games.
- 2012 Winter Youth Olympics - see Blog
- Relay Race Ideas - Ok, teamsters! The Olympians aren't the only game players in town! Kids rock at games, too.
- Snow Parks - Where can you be in the hot noon sun, but without traveling north, hit the slopes that evening.
- Sports Know-How - How many times have you watched a sport on TV only to wish you knew more about it so you could follow the game?
- Summer Sports:
- Archery - the art, practice, or skill of propelling arrows at a target with the use of a bow with pinpoint accuracy and nerves of steel
- Artistic Gymnastics - regarded as the perfect symmetry between mind and body and among the most popular at the Games
- Athletics - the largest sport category at the Olympic Games (2,000 athletes compete in 47 events)
- Barrel Racing - A rodeo event where horse and rider race around a cloverleaf pattern of preset barrels in the fastest time
- Beach Volleyball - teams of two serve, bump, and spike their way toward the win
- Cycling Sports - BMX, Road Cycling, Mountain Bike, Track Cycling - fast and furious, huge crowds, passionate fans
- Diving - requires acrobatic excellence and supreme coordination skills
- Equestrian - a competitive horse and rider discipline requiring skill in the following: Dressage, Jumping, Eventing
- Martial Arts - Judo and Taekwondo - gaining popularity with kids and parents as a way of countering bullying at schools
- Rhythmic Gymnastics - a combination of gymnastics and dance; one of the most beautiful spectacles on the Olympic program
- Soccer - the game of Soccer (aka Olympic Football) is fast and physically demanding
- Table Tennis (aka Ping Pong) - the biggest participation sport in the world with speeds of more than 93 miles per hour
- Trampoline - now part of the summer Olympics - awe-inspiring displays of acrobatic excellence
- Water Sports - recreational activities that involve water - swimming, diving, rowing, canoeing, water polo, and more
- Winter Sports:
- Alpine Skiing - racing down snow-covered slopes while turning across the fall-line on a vertical slope
- Bobsleigh - a winter sport that is similar to luge with a two- or four-person team
- Cross-Country Skiing - a showcase for the world’s fastest skiers, with several different challenges for athletes to test their skills
- Curling Sport - opposing teams maneuvering a puck across the ice to the opposing team’s goal to score points
- Figure Skating - recognizing certain elements required in figure skating provides anticipation for the fans
- Freestyle Skiing - a high-adrenaline sport that can be fun, healthy and blow-your-mind exciting
- Ice Hockey - opposing teams maneuver a puck across the ice to the opposing team’s goal to score points
- Luge - a tense and exciting racing event (using a sled by the same name) often performed at the Olympics
- Nordic Combined Skiing - where Ski Jumping and Cross-Country Skiing are combined as one event
- Skeleton Sport - a fast winter sliding sport not for the feint of heart
- Ski Jumping - the goal of a jumper is simple: Jump the longest distance in the best form
- Snowboarding - slopestyle is being added to the January 23rd 2012 Youth Winter Olympics to be held in Innsbruck
- Speed Skating - Long Track - a race against the clock based on performance time over a given distance
- Speed Skating - Short Track - don't blink or you may miss the action of Short Track Speed Skating
- Awesome Witches Hats - Are you a chocolate freak? We're not talking about costumes here... we're talking yummies for the tummy!
- Ghoulish Goodies - These frightful treats aren't just for Halloween; imagine the fun these treats will be for a teen scary movie sleepover...
- Kids Playing Host - Playing Host is tons of fun for kids and teens... planning a fab party, making invitations, showing off kitchen talents
- Make Dough Balls - Do you know how to make dough balls for fishing bait? This 10 year old does.
- Witches Brew - Here's a fun punch with all the trimmings and spooky atmosphere to go with it
Kids Spy Stuff
Scary Freaky Stuff - Ghosts, vampires, etc... stuff that most kids (let’s say tweens and up) can handle
- Ever want to send a secret message? Need a way to deliver it secretly?
- Do Ghosts Exist? - What raises the hair on your skin?
- Spooky Witch Kitchens - not just for Halloween - have a scary movie sleep-over and serve ghoulish goodies ^.^
- Kid-Friendly Scary Movies - scary enough for kids to watch and adults can enjoy, too.
- Scooby-Doo Movies For Halloween - Scooby-Doo, and his pals in Mystery, Inc. go up against actual ghosts and monsters - not just people
- Vampire Lore - Vampire lore is catching the teen world by storm
- Twilight Books- Twilight books are awesome! You will be hooked within the first couple of chapters.
- Vampyres - A totally awesome new take on the standard vampire story! This series follows 16 year old Zoey through the trials and tribulations as a fledgling vampyre at the House Of Night Boarding School.
Top Ten For Kids
- Here you’ll find the coolest new things like music, toys, games, kids vacation spots...
||Parent Trap - NOT!
Parent Trap - NOT! -
kids. Our goals for the parent trap are to address your concerns and foster family bonding through fun, kid-safe activities.
Help Kids Kick Butt -
Are kids kicking butt in a buzzing kids world? How? That's the dilemma for families.
- Staying Fit - the fun way through fun activities like dancing or hip-hop class at school or gym can be motivating.
Holiday Traditions -
Kissing under the mistletoe and sending a box of candy on Valentine's day are holiday traditions... there's more.
- Easter - Easter Basket substitute ideas for older kids and coloring Easter Eggs.
- Flag Day - June 14th - Celebrate America, June 14th is Flag Day - a day of parades and celebrations.
- Halloween - Spooky Ideas and the chills and thrills that go with it.
- Irish Folklore - All about: Wearin' of the green, blarney stone, leprechauns, shamrocks, and green beverage.
- Kissing Under The Mistletoe - Kissing under the mistletoe is more than a tradition, it has lore...
- Labor Day - It is the symbolic end of summer. And once upon a time, you never wore white after Labor Day.
- Memorial Day - A comforting message. Just looking at our surroundings can remind us of those we've lost...
- Mother's Day - Honoring Mom with a gift of self-improvement. What do you give someone who has everything?
- New Year's Shuistrology for Teens- It's all in fun but shuistrology (pron: shway-strology) has grains of traditional wisdom
- Thanksgiving Traditions - Giving thanks, then and now
- The First Thanksgiving - The Pilgrims placed five grains of corn beside each plate to remember the significance of the day.
- The Liberty Bell Cracks - Oh no, how did that happen?
- Valentine Poetry - Here are some fun ways to create your own special valentine poetry.
Outdoor Activities -
No time to take a walk or go to a ball game? Better make time. A little play does a body good.
- Camping Area - When camping with kids, what will it be; roughing it or RV Parks and all the amenities available?
- Take Kids Fishing - Take kids fishing. Did you ever make dough balls for bait? Did you ever catch snook with them?
|| Site Administration
About Us -
We created Buzzing Kids World to provide a SAFE and FUN site for kids while promoting good family values. Kids are our focus; family bonding is our goal! This page is about us, the site...kids.
Contact Us -
A convenient way for you to make enquiry or give input.
Frequently asked questions.
- Some of our favorite sites that you may find enjoyable... or helpful, too.
- A statement of our policy regarding the importance of protecting your privacy.
A descriptive list of website pages organized categorically.
Terms & Conditions
- General information regarding content and purchases made through our site.